PREPARING MATERIAL FOR A TALE: THE CIRCLE THAT FELL (DEL CÍRCULO QUE SE CAYÓ)
I am preparing the material to explain the story: in English, more or less, The circle that fell off a polka dot shirt (Del círculo que se cayó de una camiseta de lunares – Cristina Oleby and Jesús Navarro). Now I have some material, I will not teach until I have everything, but I show a touch.
I thought I will divide the session into 5 basic parts:
- The presentation and capture your attention: We offer a figure he later felt need. It is something mysterious.
- Development: explain the story with supporting material to facilitate viewing the whole group.
This I can not show you the material that ‘s what I have most backward… 🙂
- Small business: We do a simple activity, which need that piece of felt that were given at the beginning.
4. Rating: Reflection exercise with friends and valuation s story.
- Farewell: Farewell and subject to recall.
I hope you enjoyed this short advance, later in the week hope to have everything ready and I’ll tell you chapter and verse if anyone is encouraged to explain the story or make the material.